Use of the AIMRA MONEY Platform/AIMRA MONEY Services
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering on, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the AIMRA MONEY website located at aimramoney.com, and all associated sites linked to aimramoney.com, or the AIMRA MONEY mobile application or any similar platform (hereinafter collectively, the AIMRA MONEY Platform run by AIMRA CORPORATION PVT LTD, having its registered office at A-119, AZADPUR, DELHI-110033 and/or any of its affiliates (hereinafter collectively, AIMRA CORPORATION PVT LTD or AIMRA MONEY on any device and/or before availing any services offered by AIMRA MONEY on the AIMRA MONEY Platform which may include services such as recharge or bill payment, digital products, semi-closed wallet service and marketplace service or any other service that may be offered by AIMRA MONEY on the AIMRA MONEY Platform (hereinafter individually, and collectively, the AIMRA MONEY Services). For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that these terms and conditions shall apply to all AIMRA MONEY Services, whether offered by AIMRA CORPORATION PVT LTD or its affiliates.
By registering on, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the AIMRA MONEY Platform for any general purpose or for the specific purpose of availing any AIMRA MONEY Service, you agree to be bound by the single-sign-on ID (hereinafter SSOID) terms and conditions set forth below as well as by the service-specific terms and conditions applicable to each AIMRA MONEY Service (hereinafter collectively, the T&Cs). These T&Cs shall also include any additional or modified terms and conditions in relation to the SSOID or any additional or modified service-specific terms and conditions in relation to any AIMRA MONEY Service or any future service that may be offered by AIMRA MONEY on the AIMRA MONEY Platform. By registering on, accessing, browsing, downloading or using (as applicable) the AIMRA MONEY Platform or availing any AIMRA MONEY Service or the SSOID, you automatically and immediately agree to all the T&Cs. If at any time you do not accept or agree with any of the T&Cs or do not wish to be bound by the T&Cs, you may not access, browse or use the AIMRA MONEY Platform and immediately terminate your availing the AIMRA MONEY Services. Accepting or agreeing to the T&Cs will constitute a legal contract (hereinafter Agreement) between you, being at least 18 years of age and an individual user of the AIMRA MONEY Platform or a customer or beneficiary of the AIMRA MONEY Services, and AIMRA MONEY. All services are rendered by AIMRA MONEY through the AIMRA MONEY Platform under the brand name “AIMRA MONEY” (or any derivatives or variations thereof). Consequently, all the rights, benefits, liabilities and obligations under the T&Cs shall, as the case may be, accrue to the benefit of, or incurred by, AIMRA MONEY, regarding your use of AIMRA MONEY’s digital services (which includes but may not be limited to prepaid recharge, bill payment, booking movie tickets, bus tickets, hotel rooms or flight tickets), the semi closed wallet service, the marketplace service or any such other services which may be added on the AIMRA MONEY Platform and which will henceforth be a AIMRA MONEY Service, from time to time. The AIMRA MONEY Services shall be used by you subject to your adherence with the T&Cs. As long as you accept and comply with these T&Cs, AIMRA MONEY grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable privilege to enter and use the AIMRA MONEY Platform and/or avail the AIMRA MONEY Services.
The AIMRA MONEY Services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed by AIMRA MONEY from availing the AIMRA MONEY Services or accessing the AIMRA MONEY Platform. By accepting the T&Cs or by otherwise using the AIMRA MONEY Services on the AIMRA MONEY Platform, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed by AIMRA MONEY, or disqualified for any other reason, from availing the AIMRA MONEY Services or using the AIMRA MONEY Platform. In addition, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the T&Cs as part of this Agreement. Finally, you shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. Finally, in the event of any violation of the T&Cs, AIMRA MONEY reserves the right to suspend or permanently prevent you from availing AIMRA MONEY Services or using the AIMRA MONEY Platform.
Other Terms and Conditions
Additional terms and conditions may apply in order for you to avail specific AIMRA MONEY Services and to specific portions or features of the AIMRA MONEY Platform, including contests, promotions or other similar features, all of which terms are made a part of these T&Cs by this reference. You agree to abide by such other terms and conditions, including where applicable representing that you are of sufficient legal age to use or participate in such service or feature. If there is a conflict between these T&Cs and the terms posted for or applicable to a specific portion of the AIMRA MONEY Platform or for any AIMRA MONEY Service offered on or through the AIMRA MONEY Platform, the latter terms shall control with respect to your use of that portion of the AIMRA MONEY Platform or the specific AIMRA MONEY Service.
AIMRA MONEY may make changes to any AIMRA MONEY Services offered on the AIMRA MONEY Platform, or to the applicable terms for any such AIMRA MONEY Services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the AIMRA MONEY Platform with respect to the AIMRA MONEY Services may be out of date, and AIMRA MONEY makes no commitment to update the materials on the AIMRA MONEY Platform with respect to such AIMRA MONEY Services.
The following terms also govern and apply to your use of the AIMRA MONEY Platform, and they are incorporated herein by this reference:
SSOID Service, Participating Platforms
AIMRA MONEY’s SSOID service offers you the convenience, after a one-time registration any AIMRA MONEY Platform, to sign on (log in) to all web pages and online platforms operated by AIMRA MONEY or its affiliates (hereinafter the Participating Platforms) with single log-in access / data, without going through a separate registration process every time. After successfully registering for the SSOID Service, the user can log-in via each Participating Platform with his SSOID access credentials. Moreover, if already logged in to one of the Participating Platforms, the user can immediately use all other Participating Platforms without additional log-in procedures (subject to the respective Participating Platform requiring further declarations).
The Participating Platforms that offer the SSOID as a login feature, are visible on registration and in the user account. The number of Participating Platforms may also vary in the course of time.
With regard to the contractual relationships of the users with the respective Participating Platforms, for the purposes of which AIMRA MONEY’s SSOID service is or can be used in accordance with these T&Cs, these can alternatively have their own commercial and user terms and conditions. These business or user terms and conditions are available on the respective Participating Platforms. For the respective contents of the Participating Platforms, the respective affiliate of AIMRA MONEY is solely responsible only for those content that it actually operates. For the SSOID service, these T&Cs apply exclusively, whereas for the use of the Participating Platforms, their business and user terms and conditions apply along with these T&Cs. The SSOID shall be owned and operated by AIMRA CORPORATION PVT LTD for use on all Participating Platforms, by AIMRA CORPORATION PVT LTD or its affiliates.
For the use of AIMRA MONEY’s SSOID service, the user must register. Registration as a user is only allowed if the user meets the eligibility criteria as set out in these T&Cs. Each user can set up only one user account. The user is obliged to provide correct and complete information during the registration and use of the SSOID service.
The login data is intended solely for personal use by the user and therefore always to be kept secret and safe. The user is not entitled to share his login details with third parties to use the SSOID service or to disclose them otherwise. The user is obliged to inform AIMRA MONEY immediately on becoming aware of and/or suspecting a case of any unauthorized use, disclosure and/or misuse of their access data or of their user account. Furthermore, the user is obliged not to use the user account of another person.
Submission of the duly completed registration form by the user simply provides invitation to us to make an offer to enter into the agreement on the use of our SSOID service (hereinafter the SSOID Agreement). Our offer for the conclusion of the SSOID Agreement is then affected by the fact that AIMRA MONEY sends the user a confirmation by e-mail, in which a confirmation link is included next to the user name and the password for the SSOID Service. By the user clicking on this confirmation link, the user accepts AIMRA MONEY’s offer, so that in this way the SSOID Agreement enters into force. Conclusion of the SSOID Agreement may, also be effected through other communication modes and following such processes which help achieve the same purpose as the aforementioned e-mail confirmation process.
AIMRA MONEY is entitled to reject individual users without giving reasons.
The user guarantees that the data submitted for their user account (and any other information that is otherwise left for AIMRA MONEY) are in all respects complete, true, accurate and not misleading. Any changes to user’s data should be promptly updated correctly in its account.
By accepting the T&Cs, you accept the following:
1. AIMRA MONEY may send alerts to the mobile phone number provided by you while registering with the AIMRA MONEY Platform for the SSOID service or on any updated mobile number subsequently provided by you on the AIMRA MONEY Platform, or via e-mail or push notifications. The alerts will be received in case of SMS, only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS, in case of e-mail, only if the e-mail servers and e-mail ids are functional, and in case of push notifications, if the user has enabled the receipt of such notifications. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode or if the e-mail servers or ids are not functional or if the push-notifications feature has been turned off, then you may not get the alert at all or get delayed messages.
2. AIMRA MONEY will make best efforts to provide alerts via SMS/e-mail/push notifications and it shall be deemed that you shall have received the information sent from AIMRA MONEY as an alert on the mobile phone number or e-mail id provided during the course of, or in relation to, using the AIMRA MONEY Platform or availing any AIMRA MONEY Services. AIMRA MONEY shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. You cannot hold AIMRA MONEY liable for non-availability of the SMS/email alert/push notifications service in any manner whatsoever.
3. The SMS/e-mail alert/push notification service provided by AIMRA MONEY is an additional facility provided for your convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/or inaccuracy. In the event that you observe any error in the information provided in the alert, AIMRA MONEY shall be immediately informed about the same by you and AIMRA MONEY will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. You shall not hold AIMRA MONEY liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/suffered by you on account of the SMS/e-mail alert/push notification facility.
4. The clarity, readability, accuracy and promptness of providing the SMS/e-mail alert/push notification service depend on many factors including the infrastructure and connectivity of the service provider. AIMRA MONEY shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
5. You will indemnify and hold harmless AIMRA MONEY and the SMS/e-mail service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney’s fees which AIMRA MONEY or the SMS/e-mail service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be subjected to as a consequence of, or arising out of, any of the following: (i) misuse by you or improper or fraudulent information provided by you; (ii) incorrect number or a number that belongs to an unrelated third party provided by you; and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from AIMRA MONEY and/or the SMS/e-mail service provider.
6. You will receive information via SMS, e-mail and phone calls regarding what AIMRA MONEY perceive to be of your interest based on your usage history and browsing history (which information may be shared by AIMRA CORPORATION PVT LTD with its affiliates). This includes providing information relating to offers, discounts and general information by AIMRA MONEY. In case you do not want such information, you have to explicitly ask to be excluded.
Use of AIMRA MONEY Platform
You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by AIMRA MONEY, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that AIMRA MONEY cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for download through the AIMRA MONEY Platform will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements of Internet security and for accuracy of data input and output.
By accessing or using the AIMRA MONEY Platform or by availing AIMRA MONEY Services, you agree not to:
1. Violate the T&Cs;
2. Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another person’s digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the AIMRA MONEY Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise avail AIMRA MONEY Services with what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds;
3. Infringe our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy;
4. Use the AIMRA MONEY Services if you are under the age of 18 years without a parental sponsor or, in any event, use the AIMRA MONEY Services if you are under the age of 13 years old even with a parental sponsor and in accordance with applicable law;
5. Post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
6. Post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic, vulgar or offensive in nature;
7. Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any other information provide by you to AIMRA MONEY;
8. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the AIMRA MONEY Services and the AIMRA MONEY Platform or features that enforce limitations on the use of the AIMRA MONEY Services or the AIMRA MONEY Platform;
9. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of as regards AIMRA MONEY Services or AIMRA MONEY Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent this is expressly permissible by applicable law;
10. Use the AIMRA MONEY Services or the AIMRA MONEY Platform in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the AIMRA MONEY Services or the AIMRA MONEY Platform in an automated manner;
11. Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the AIMRA MONEY Services and the AIMRA MONEY Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that that this is permissible by applicable law;
12. Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the AIMRA MONEY Services or the AIMRA MONEY Platform or any other user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features;
13. Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the AIMRA MONEY Platform without prior written permission;
14. Interfere or disrupt the AIMRA MONEY Platform or networks connected to the AIMRA MONEY Platform;
15. Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on AIMRA MONEY’s infrastructure/network;
16. Use any device, software or routine to bypass the AIMRA MONEY Platform’s robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the AIMRA MONEY Services;
17. forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the AIMRA MONEY Platform or to manipulate your presence on the AIMRA MONEY Platform;
18. Sell the AIMRA MONEY Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it;
19. Use the facilities and capabilities of the AIMRA MONEY Platform to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others;
20. Breach this Agreement, the SSOID Agreement or any other agreement or policy as may be applicable pursuant to the T&Cs;
21. Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
22. Use the AIMRA MONEY Platform to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the AIMRA MONEY Platform, except and only as expressly provided in the T&Cs;
23. Avail AIMRA MONEY Services with what AIMRA MONEY reasonably believes to be potentially fraudulent funds;
24. Use the AIMRA MONEY Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, charge-backs, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to AIMRA MONEY, a third party or you;
25. Use the AIMRA MONEY Services in a manner that AIMRA MONEY or any payment card network reasonably believe to be an abuse of the payment card system or a violation of payment card network rules;
26. Take any action that may cause AIMRA MONEY to lose any of the AIMRA MONEY Services from its service providers or lose any of its recharge partners or business partners, including mobile operators or telecom companies, payment processors or other suppliers;
27. Send automated request of any kind to the AIMRA MONEY Platform without express permission in advance from AIMRA MONEY.
Termination; Agreement Violations
You agree that AIMRA MONEY, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the AIMRA MONEY Services/AIMRA MONEY Platform and remove and discard on the AIMRA MONEY Platform all or any part of your account, your user profile, or your recipient profile, including your SSOID, at any time. AIMRA MONEY may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the AIMRA MONEY Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the AIMRA MONEY Services/AIMRA MONEY Platform or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that AIMRA MONEY will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination or interruption. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies AIMRA MONEY may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, you agree to immediately stop using the AIMRA MONEY Services/AIMRA MONEY Platform.
Limitation of Liability and Damages
In no event, AIMRA MONEY or its contractors, agents, licensors, partners or suppliers will be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to: (i) this Agreement; (ii) the SSOID Agreement; (iii) the AIMRA MONEY Services, the AIMRA MONEY Platform or any reference site/app/platform/service; or (iv) your use or inability to use the AIMRA MONEY Services, the AIMRA MONEY Platform (including any and all materials) or any reference sites/app/platform/service, even if AIMRA MONEY or a AIMRA MONEY authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event, AIMRA MONEY or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers will be liable to you for any damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to: (i) this Agreement; (ii) the SSOID Agreement; (iii) the AIMRA MONEY Services, the AIMRA MONEY Platform or any reference site/app/platform/service; or (iv) your use or inability to use the AIMRA MONEY services, the AIMRA MONEY Platform (including any and all materials) or any reference sites/app/platform/service; or (v) any other interactions with AIMRA MONEY, however caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, beyond or in excess of the amount paid by you, if any, for using the portion of the AIMRA MONEY Service or the AIMRA MONEY Platform giving rise to the cause of action, or beyond or in excess Rs, 1,000, whichever is less. You acknowledge and agree that AIMRA MONEY has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into this Agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and AIMRA MONEY, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and AIMRA MONEY. AIMRA MONEY would not be able to provide the services to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations. Applicable law may not completely allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions will apply to you subject to applicable law. In such cases, AIMRA MONEY’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This paragraph shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold AIMRA MONEY, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to: (i) your use or misuse of the AIMRA MONEY Services or of the AIMRA MONEY Platform; (ii) any violation by you of this Agreement or the SSOID Agreement; or (iii) any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein (iv) Contractors, agents and distributors indemnify all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to retailers and vice-versa. AIMRA MONEY reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify AIMRA MONEY, including rights to settle, and you agree to cooperate with AIMRA MONEY’s defense and settlement of these claims. AIMRA MONEY will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Disclaimer; No Warranties
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, AIMRA MONEY and its third-party partners, licensors and suppliers disclaim all warranties or guarantees – whether statutory, express or implied – including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from AIMRA MONEY or through the AIMRA MONEY Services or the AIMRA MONEY Platform will create any warranty or guarantee other than those expressly stated herein. For the purposes of this Disclaimer, you expressly acknowledge that as used in this section, the term “AIMRA MONEY” includes AIMRA MONEY’s officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, subcontractors and affiliates. You acknowledge that AIMRA MONEY is a reseller of mobile recharges and is not liable for any third party (telecom companies, mobile operators or suppliers) obligations due to rates, quality and all other instances, whether to any such telecom companies’ subscribers or otherwise. You expressly agree that use of the AIMRA MONEY Services on the AIMRA MONEY Platform is at your sole risk. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the site or on the Internet generally. AIMRA MONEY does not warrant that the AIMRA MONEY Services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected. The AIMRA MONEY Services and the AIMRA MONEY Platform and any data, information, third party software, reference sites, services, or software made available in conjunction with or through the services and the site are provided on an “as is” and “as available,” “with all faults” basis and without warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied. AIMRA MONEY, and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant that the data, AIMRA MONEY software, functions, or any other information offered on or through the AIMRA MONEY Services/AIMRA MONEY Platform or any reference sites/platforms/apps/services will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected. AIMRA MONEY and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the AIMRA MONEY Services/AIMRA MONEY Platform or any reference sites/platforms/apps/services in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You understand and agree that you use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through the AIMRA MONEY Services/AIMRA MONEY Platform or any reference sites/platforms/apps/services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system and mobile device or any other equipment) or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data. We do not authorize anyone to make any warranty on our behalf and you should not rely on any such statement. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement. In no event will AIMRA MONEY be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the AIMRA MONEY Platform.
Ownership; Proprietary Rights
The AIMRA MONEY Services and the AIMRA MONEY Platform are owned and operated by AIMRA MONEY and/or third party licensors. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code and object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the AIMRA MONEY Services and the AIMRA MONEY Platform provided by AIMRA MONEY (hereafter Materials) are protected by Indian copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. As between you and AIMRA MONEY, all Materials, trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained on the AIMRA MONEY Platform are the property of AIMRA MONEY and/or third party licensors or suppliers. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter AIMRA MONEY or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the AIMRA MONEY Services/AIMRA MONEY Platform. Except as expressly authorized by AIMRA MONEY, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. AIMRA MONEY reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement. If you have comments regarding the AIMRA MONEY Services and/or the AIMRA MONEY Platform or ideas on how to improve it, please contact customer service. Please note that by doing so, you hereby irrevocably assign to AIMRA MONEY, and shall assign to AIMRA MONEY, all rights, title and interests in and to all ideas and suggestions and any and all worldwide intellectual property rights associated therewith. You agree to perform such acts and execute such documents as may be reasonably necessary to perfect the foregoing rights.
Modification of this Agreement
AIMRA MONEY reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Agreement (each, a change and collectively, changes) at any time by posting notification on the AIMRA MONEY Platform or otherwise communicating the notification to you. The changes will become effective, and shall be deemed accepted by you, 24 hours after the initial posting and shall apply immediately on a going-forward basis with respect to your use of the AIMRA MONEY Platform, availing the AIMRA MONEY Services or for payment transactions initiated after the posting date. If you do not agree with any such change, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the AIMRA MONEY Services/AIMRA MONEY Platform. For certain changes, AIMRA MONEY may be required under applicable law to give you advance notice, and AIMRA MONEY will comply with such requirements. Your continued use of the AIMRA MONEY Platform following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
AIMRA MONEY may provide you with notices and communications by e-mail, SMS, push notifications, regular mail or postings on the AIMRA MONEY Platform or by any other reasonable means. Except as otherwise set forth herein, notice to AIMRA MONEY must be sent by courier or registered mail to AIMRA CORPORATION PVT LTD A-119, AZADPUR, DELHI-110033, India.
The failure of AIMRA MONEY to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by AIMRA MONEY.
If any dispute, controversy or claim arises under this Agreement or in relation to any AIMRA MONEY Service or the AIMRA MONEY Platform, including any question regarding the existence, validity or termination of this Agreement or T&Cs (hereinafter Dispute), the parties shall use all reasonable Endeavour’s to resolve such Dispute amicably. If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute amicably within 30 days of the notice of such Dispute, AIMRA MONEY may elect to resolve any Dispute by a binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (hereinafter Act). Such Dispute shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The Dispute shall be resolved by a sole arbitrator, appointed in accordance with the Act. The seat of the arbitration shall be New Delhi and the language of this arbitration shall be English. Either you or AIMRA MONEY may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in New Delhi necessary to protect the rights or the property belonging to you or AIMRA MONEY (or any of our agents, suppliers, and subcontractors), pending the completion of arbitration. Any arbitration shall be confidential, and neither you nor AIMRA MONEY may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of enforcing the arbitration award. All administrative fees and expenses of arbitration will be divided equally between you and AIMRA MONEY. In all arbitrations, each party will bear the expense of its own lawyers and preparation. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Subject to the Dispute Resolution section above, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against AIMRA MONEY must be resolved by a court having jurisdiction in New Delhi, India. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within New Delhi, India, for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by Indian law. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from this Agreement to the minimum extent required, and the remaining provisions will remain valid and enforceable.
Assignment; Restrictions on Information Sharing; Privacy
Upon termination of this Agreement, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration as applied to transfers and relationship prior to such termination or expiration.
The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only and they do not constitute a part of these T&Cs and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and AIMRA MONEY relating to the subject matter hereof and this Agreement will not be modified except by a change to this Agreement made by AIMRA MONEY in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Bill Payments and Digital Products Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering on, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the AIMRA MONEY website located at aimramoney.com, and all associated sites linked to aimramoney.com, or the AIMRA MONEY mobile application or any similar platform (hereinafter collectively, the AIMRA MONEY Platform) run by AIMRA CORPORATION PVT LTD, having its registered office at A-119, AZADPUR, DELHI-110033 and/or any of its affiliates (hereinafter collectively, AIMRA CORPORATION PVT LTD or AIMRA MONEY) on any device and/or before availing any travel, recharge or bill payment or digital products related services offered by AIMRA MONEY on the AIMRA MONEY Platform (hereinafter, individually AIMRA MONEY Digital Service and collectively, the AIMRA MONEY Digital Services).
The AIMRA MONEY Digital Services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed by AIMRA MONEY from availing the AIMRA MONEY Digital Services or accessing the AIMRA MONEY Platform. By accepting the T&Cs or by otherwise using the AIMRA MONEY Digital Services on the AIMRA MONEY Platform, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed by AIMRA MONEY, or disqualified for any other reason, from availing the AIMRA MONEY Bill Payment and Digital Goods Services or using the AIMRA MONEY Platform. In addition, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the T&Cs as part of this Agreement. Finally, you shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. Finally, in the event of any violation of the T&Cs, AIMRA MONEY reserves the right to suspend or permanently prevent you from availing AIMRA MONEY Digital Services or using the AIMRA MONEY Platform.
AIMRA MONEY facilitates the payment of certain bills through the AIMRA MONEY Platform with respect to certain services offered by AIMRA MONEY business partners who have partnered with AIMRA MONEY to enable their bills to be paid through the AIMRA MONEY Platform. Please see the relevant links on the AIMRA MONEY Platform for more information on AIMRA MONEY’s bill payment service. Further, AIMRA MONEY also offers certain digital products which facilitate the purchase of prepaid recharges for mobile, DTH, toll and data card as well as purchase of movie tickets, bus tickets, hotel reservations, flight tickets and purchase of tickets to amusement or theme parks, etc. Other digital products available on the AIMRA MONEY Platform also include coupon redemption services. The terms and conditions in relation to bill payments and digital products are set out below. The terms and conditions in relation to bill payments and digital products set out below are applicable to and binding on you in conjunction with the SSOID terms and conditions already accepted by you. Each SSOID term or condition is applicable to and binding on you, or any of your activities on the AIMRA MONEY Platform, even if such term or condition is not specifically reproduced herein below. The terms ‘Agreement’ or ‘T&Cs’ mentioned herein below includes the terms and conditions in relation to bill payments and digital products set out below and the SSOID terms and conditions as well as other service-specific terms and conditions in relation to AIMRA MONEY Services or AIMRA MONEY Platform.
AIMRA MONEY is only a reseller of digital products. AIMRA MONEY does not provide mobile operator services and is only a reseller of prepaid mobile recharge services which are ultimately provided by telecommunications service providers (hereafter Telco or Telcos) or by other distributors or aggregators of such Telcos. AIMRA MONEY is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the Telcos. Prepaid mobile recharge sold by AIMRA MONEY to you is sold without recourse against AIMRA MONEY for any breach of contract by the Telcos. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the mobile prepaid recharge purchased must be handled directly between you (or the recipient of the recharge) and the Telco. The terms and conditions set out in this section are applicable, mutatis mutandis, to other prepaid recharge products available on the AIMRA MONEY Platform including prepaid recharges in relation to DTH, data card and toll tags as well as to other prepaid recharge products that may be offered on the AIMRA MONEY Platform. AIMRA MONEY will not be responsible for any failure on the part of any of its recharge partners in effecting a recharge.
All sales of prepaid recharge on the AIMRA MONEY Platform are final with no refund or exchange permitted. You are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number for which you purchase the prepaid recharge and all charges that result from those purchases. You are also responsible for the information relating to data card and toll-tag recharge and all charges that result from those purchases. AIMRA MONEY is not responsible for any purchase of prepaid recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number or incorrect toll or data card information. However, if in a transaction performed by you on the AIMRA MONEY Platform, money has been charged to your card or bank account and a recharge is not delivered within 24 hours of the completion of the transaction, then you shall inform us by sending an e-mail to our customer services e-mail address mentioned on the ‘Contact Us’ page on the AIMRA MONEY Platform. Please include in the e-mail the following details – the mobile number (or DTH account number or data card or toll-tag information), operator name, recharge value, transaction date and order number. AIMRA MONEY will investigate the incident and, if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the recharge, then you will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your e-mail. All refunds will be credited to your semi- closed wallet. You can trigger a request in your AIMRA MONEY wallet to transfer the money from your AIMRA MONEY wallet back to source. It will take 3-21 working days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
In order to use the bill payments service or any other AIMRA MONEY Service, you will need to obtain access to the World Wide Web or the Internet, either on a computer or on any other device that can access web-based content, and you will also need to pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must have all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web or the Internet, including a computer and a modem or any other set of access devices. AIMRA MONEY and/or the AIMRA MONEY business partner (including AIMRA MONEY’s bill payment partners) reserve the right to charge and recover from you, such fees for availing the service as the case may be. These charges shall be effective from the time when they are posted on the AIMRA MONEY Platform or on the AIMRA MONEY business partner’s channel/portal/website through which you are availing the specific service. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit the AIMRA MONEY Platform or check with the AIMRA MONEY business partner’s channel/portal/website through which you are availing the specific service in order to review the applicable fees which may vary from time to time. In the event that you stop or seek a reversal of the payment instructions as may have been submitted, AIMRA MONEY shall be entitled to charge and recover from you and you shall be liable to pay such charges to the bill payment service provider as may be decided by AIMRA MONEY. These charges shall be charged on to your designated payment account or in any other manner as may be decided by AIMRA MONEY. AIMRA MONEY offers a convenient and secure way to make payments towards identified biller(s) using a valid payment account. Depending upon the AIMRA MONEY business partner through whom the specific service is availed by you (i) the specific features of the service may differ; (ii) the number of billers available over the service may differ; (iii) the type and range of payment accounts that can be used to issue a payment instructions may differ; (iv) the modes/devices over which the service can be accessed may differ; and (v) the charges, fees for availing the service or any aspect of the service may differ. Specific details related to these aspects would be available with the AIMRA MONEY business partner on their channel/portal/website over which the service is being availed. From time to time, AIMRA MONEY, at its sole discretion, can add to or delete from such list of billers or types of payment accounts that can be used in respect of making payments to a biller. The type and range of payment accounts that can be used for making payments may differ for each biller depending on biller specifications. There may be additional fees/charge when using certain types of payment accounts in respect of a biller. The terms upon which a payment can be made to a biller can differ depending on whether a card or a bank account is used to issue the payment instruction. Further, depending on the specific facilities allowed by a AIMRA MONEY business partner, payments to a biller can be made either (a) by issuing a payment instruction for an online debit/charge to a payment account or (b) by scheduling an automated debit to a payment account. In using the bill payment service, you agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Registration Data”), your payment account details (“Payment Data”), your biller details (“Biller Data”); and
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, Payment Data and Biller Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all times. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or AIMRA MONEY has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, AIMRA MONEY has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the AIMRA MONEY Services/AIMRA MONEY Platform (or any portion thereof). The term biller includes telecom operators.
AIMRA MONEY assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any payment instruction(s) on the payment date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
1. If the payment instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid and delayed;
2. If the payment account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the payment instruction(s);
3. If the funds available in the payment account are under any encumbrance or charge;
4. If your bank or the National Clearing Centre refuses or delays honouring the payment instruction(s);
5. If payment is not processed by biller upon receipt;
6. Circumstances beyond the control of AIMRA MONEY (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force).
In case the bill payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.
1. AIMRA MONEY is only a bus ticket agent. It does not operate buses or offers bus transport services. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of bus operators, departure times and prices to customers, AIMRA MONEY has tied up with many bus operators and service providers.
2. AIMRA MONEY’s advice to customers is to choose the bus operators who they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
3. AIMRA MONEY’s responsibilities include:
a) issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its network of bus operators;
b) providing refund and support in the event of cancellation; and
c) providing customer support and information in case of any delays/inconvenience.
4. AIMRA MONEY’s responsibilities do not include:
a) The bus operator’s bus not departing/reaching on time;
b) The bus operator’s employees being unprofessional or engaging in unlawful conduct;
c) The bus operator’s bus seats, etc., not being up to the customer’s expectation;
d) The bus operator cancelling the trip due to any reason;
e) The baggage of the customer getting lost/stolen/damaged;
f) The bus operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate any of the following passengers: senior citizens, children, pregnant women, persons with disability or any other person in a situation of emergency;
g) The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus or route);
h) The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
5. The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. However, the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
6. Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
a) A copy of the ticket (a printout of the ticket or the printout of the ticket e-mail).
b) Identity proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card). Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
7. Passengers must also be aware of the following:
a) Change of bus: In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, AIMRA MONEY will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customers within 24 hours of the journey.
b) Cancellation Policy: Passengers are expected to read the ticket cancellation policy carefully. Tickets will be cancelled as per the cancellation policy linked with the ticket. The transaction charges will not be refunded in the event of ticket cancellation.
c) Refund policy mentioned on the ticket is indicative. The actual cancellation charges are determined by bus operators and bus providers at the actual time of cancellation. AIMRA MONEY has no role in governing the cancellation charges.
d) Cancellation charges are calculated on the actual fare of the ticket. If any discount coupons are used while purchasing the ticket, the discounted value would be used to calculate the refund amount when a ticket is cancelled.
e) In case a booking confirmation e-mail and SMS gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID/phone number provided by the user, etc., a ticket will be considered ‘booked’ as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of the AIMRA MONEY Platform.
f) Amenities on the buses as shown on AIMRA MONEY have been configured and provided by the bus service provider (bus operator). These amenities will be provided unless there are some exceptions on certain days. Please note that AIMRA MONEY provides this information in good faith to help passengers to make an informed decision. Provision of video, air conditioning and any such other services mentioned by AIMRA MONEY’s travel partners in the buses are their own responsibility. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.
8. AIMRA MONEY is not responsible for any kind of journey inconvenience, injury or death, caused during the journey or flowing from the journey.
9. For any issues relating to cancellation or refund, the passenger may contact AIMRA MONEY within 15 days of date of travel, beyond which period request would not be processed.
10. AIMRA MONEY may call the mobile phone number provided by you while registering with the AIMRA MONEY Platform, or any updated mobile number subsequently provided by you on the AIMRA MONEY Platform, or contact you via e-mail, for the purpose of collecting feedback from you regarding your travel bookings, including but not limited to the bus facilities and/or services of the bus operator.
11. Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to AIMRA MONEY support team within 10 days of your travel date.
AIMRA MONEY is an intermediary within the meaning of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder and merely facilitates the sale and purchase of movie tickets between the merchant, i.e., the cinema owner, and customer. For the purposes of this section, a merchant shall mean a cinema owner or the person owning inventory of movie tickets that are being sold on the AIMRA MONEY Platform. AIMRA MONEY does not at any point of time during any transaction between the customer and the merchant; take the ownership of any of the products/services provided by merchant. Nor does AIMRA MONEY at any point assert any rights or claims over the products/services offered by the merchant to the customer.
In using the AIMRA MONEY Platform for purchasing movie tickets, you explicitly agree and acknowledge that:
1. Bookings for the tickets once made by you cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded;
2. Your booking confirmation will be sent via an e-mail and/or SMS;
3. You or the person collecting the ticket(s) on your behalf need to print and present the e-mail ticket at the counter in order to avail a physical ticket from the cinema box office of the merchant at the premises of the